Where to smoke in Metro Manila?
Due to the recent executive order about restricting smoking in public areas, I’ve decided to make a list of places that have designated smoking areas.
I hope fellow bikers that smoke support these establishments. Please feel free to comment places that you know that have smoking areas so I can include it in the list.
- Nihonbashi Tei (Pasay Road – Japanese Restaurant) – This area serves good and affordable Japanese food and has enough free parking space for customers
- Manna Cafe – Located in Pililia Street Makati, its a small coffee shop but the place is really nice. I saw a smoking area sign when I passed by it and that’s enough to be part of this list!
- Mangetsu (Jupiter St. – Japanese Restaurant) – A really good restaurant that has a separate smoking area for customers. Amazing food quality and service. A must try for smokers that enjoy Japanese food.
Taguig (Fort Bonifacio – BGC)
- Ogawa (Fort Strip, 5th Avenue – Japanese Restaurant) – Pricey but the food is really good. Located in the Fort Strip, there is a lot of parking for bikers
- RCBC Tower (26th St. – Office Building) – This is an office building that has a designated smoking area for it’s employees. It’s located outside of 7-11
- Tokyo Bubble Tea (Katipunan Ave – Japanese Restaurant) – A casual style Japanese restaurant that has its own smoking area in its second floor balcony. Reasonable priced food and tasty.
Feel free to comment the names of the establishments that you know are smoker friendly. Let’s spread the word and help fellow smokers find smoker friendly establishments.
For bikers that need motorcycle accessories, don’t forget to visit the Big Bike Tech website.